Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bad Day :(

Well the whole day wasn't bad. Just the second half. I got to work and we put nets on goals and watered the field. Then I coached as usual and had an hour before practice so I decided to ride the bike home and just ride back to practice with Tinna. I was hungry so I wanted to go home to grab quick snack. Unfortunately my house key and bike key fell out of my pocket at some point on the way back home. I thought there might be a chance that they had fallen out at the club when I was unlocking my bike, but when we got there they were nowhere in sight. After practice I decided to run home so that I could look at the path the way I went, but again they were nowhere in sight. I think the mischievous bunnies or seagulls picked them up. We can't just go make a copy of the key so now I have to pay for new locks and new keys and not sure what else that will include. :(   I also need to get a new bike chain and lock. Basically, I am not in a good mood right now. Lesson learned: If your keys are on a lanyard it is probably a good idea to wear it around your neck and not put them in your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment