Friday, May 13, 2011

3….2….1…. Lift Off. Wait Hold UP!!!!!


Today I left for Iceland.
Usually I am pretty on top of things and am pretty organized. However, like sophomore year of college on the way to MWC conference tournament I forgot something. Luckily it wasn’t my passport or ID like it was then. Unfortunately, it was my cell phone. Once I am in Iceland I don’t have much use for my cell phone and will have the service suspended but I needed it for traveling today and calling people to say goodbye. It also had all my contact information for the person that would be picking me up. I realized I didn’t have it 10 minutes away from the airport and 2 hours before my flight. My dad promptly called the hotel and had them check to see if it was in the room and asked them to call a cab to bring it to the airport. It was delivered 20 minutes before my flight boarded. Phew! THANK YOU HYATT PLACE! Hopefully that is the only hitch I will have on the way to Iceland.

Now I have to wait 4.5 hours in Boston for my flight to Iceland.

SO EXCITED!

Miss everyone SOOOOO MUCH already!

Love.
Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment