Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend

The Reykjavik Arts Festival started on Friday. Tinna and I decided to go to a free street performance downtown. It was a group called La Fura Dels Baus. They are a group from Spain and perform opera and dance hanging from cranes. Here is a short video of the dancing.


 It was a very interesting performance and it seemed like everyone in Reykjavik came to see it. We had made our way to the front of the crowd only to find out that leaving was going to be a more difficult task. It took probably 15 minutes to move 50 yards. We had to hurry back to our apartment because we had practice. Practice was a lot of fun. I was really excited about our game Sunday, but because of the Volcano the team we were playing was not able to travel to Reykjavik. Our game has been postponed.

I start work tomorrow from 3-5 with the youth teams then have practice at 6:30. Fridays I get to coach the goalkeepers. In June I will work from 1-5 at the club. I am excited to have stuff to do during the day.

Having fun, but miss everyone
Love, Walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment