Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thanks

I just want to Thank a few people for all the help they have been in this whole lengthy process.

To Bobby and Dr. Upton:
Thank you so much for putting in an enormous amount of time helping me get fit and strong.

To Dan:
Thanks for contacting coaches and helping me find a team to play for and thank you for letting me come out and train with the team.

To Cleggy:
Thanks for coming out and doing extra training sessions with me and letting me come train with you high school team and club team.

To the TCU soccer team:
Thank you so much for being so supportive and letting me train with you. I love you guys so much and you always put a smile on my face.

To Cheryl, Codes, and Bowman:
This past semester has been awesome. Thank you so much for letting me live with you guys and thanks for expanding my life experiences (lol). I will never forget the fun times we had.

To my FAMILY:
I wouldn't have been able to do this without you. Thank you so much for believing in me and encouraging me to follow my dream.

Thank you guys so much. I wouldn't have had this opportunity if it weren't for each and every one of you and I am so grateful. I can't wait to tell you all about my adventure!

Love,

Wally

1 comment: